详情
大学生英语协会 “i-Reading” 晨读活动月之配音周开始啦
各位同学
不知不觉间
晨读已经进行到第三周啦
这一周
我们的晨读内容是配音秀
我们先看看
配音周的时间安排
大学生英语协会 2019--2020学年秋季学期 晨读活动 具体活动内容 | |
第三周:配音周 | |
时间 | 活动内容 |
星期一 | 自主预习配音素材(QQ群内反馈答疑) |
星期二 | 学习配音内容的第一部分并分组练习 |
星期三 | 学习配音内容的第二部分并分组练习 |
星期四 | 学习配音内容的第三部分并分组练习 |
星期五 | 学习成果展示 组内接龙,组间battle |
接下来
圈重点啦
请各位同学接收
本周的晨读素材
美女与野兽中英文字幕
Forgive my intrusion,mademoiselle
抱歉打扰了 贝儿小姐
But i have come to escort you to your room.
请让我带您 去您的房间休息一会
My room?
我的房间?
But i thought... oh,what?
可我以为 以为什么
That”Once this door closes,it will not open again”?
当这扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了
I konw.
我知道
He gets all dramatic hallo!
那都是吓唬您的 您好!
Oh,you are very strong.
您的力气可真大
This is a great quality.
这算是一个优点
What are you?
你是什么
I am lumiere!
我叫卢米亚
And...you can talk?
那你 你会说话
Of course,he can talk
他当然会说话
It’s all he ever does
他就是话多
Now,Lumiere,as the head of the household
好了 卢米亚 我以城堡总管的身份
I demand that you to put her back in her cell at once,
命令你立刻把她关回去
What do you want to be for the rest of your life,Cogsworth?
我说你这别字想怎么过 葛士华
A man or a mental clock?
当个人 还是当做座钟
Ready, miss? Trust me.
我们走吧 小姐 相信我
You must forgive first impressions.
原谅刚才吓到你了
I hope you are not too started.
希望你没有特别惊讶
Why would i be started?
有什么好惊讶的
I’m talking to a candle
不就是蜡烛会说话吗
Candelabro,please.
是烛台 拜托
You know there’s a difference
那区别大了
But consider me at your service
既然你已经来了
The castle is your own now,
那就把城堡当自己家
So feel free to go anywhere you like
想去哪儿就去哪儿
Except the west wing.
除了西边的塔楼
Uh,which we do not have.
我们没有西塔楼
Why?What’s in the west wing?
为什么 西塔楼有什么
Nothing. Nothing
没什么 没什么
Storage space. Storage space.
堆满杂物 堆满杂物
That’s it That’s it
是的 是的
Yes,that’s it!
是的 没什么
This way,please.To the east wing.
请这边走 去东塔楼
As i like to call it, it’s the only wing.
或者说去我们唯一的塔楼
Ha ha.Watch your step,s’il vou plait!
请当心 注意脚下
Welcome to your new room!
欢迎来到您的新家
It’s modest,but comortable.
有些简陋 但是非常的舒适
It’s..beautiful.
这儿真漂亮
But of course
当然啦
The master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle.
主人说了要让您住在城堡里最好的房间
Oh,dear.We were not expecting guest.
说实话 我们没想到您会来
Enchant?mademoiselle. Don’t worry.
欢迎您来 小姐 别担心
I’ll have this place spotless in no time.
我马上就能把这里收拾干净
This plan of yours is dangerous.
您的计划太危险了
I would’ve risk anything to kiss you again.Plumette.
为了再次亲吻你 我甘愿冒一切风险
No,my love.I’ve been burnt by you before.
不 亲爱的 你会把我点着的
We must be strong.
我们要坚定
How can i be strong when you make me so..
你的美丽总能让我轻易动摇
Is everything here alive?
这里的一切都是活的吗
Hello.What’s your name?
你好 你叫什么
That is a hairbrush
那就是把梳子
Do not be alarmed
不必惊慌 小姐
This is just your wardrobe.
那就是您的衣柜
Meet Madame De Garderobe.A great singer.
欢迎衣柜夫人 伟大的歌唱家
Which you can stay awake.
她清醒的时候才是
Cogsworth!A diva needs a beauty rest.
葛士华 我需要睡个美容觉
Stay with us,Madame.
快醒醒 夫人
We have someone for you to dress!
这儿有个小姐需要你打扮一下
Ah,finally!A woman!Pretty eyes.Proud face
终于啊 来了个女人 漂亮的眼睛 漂亮的脸蛋
A perfect canvas.Yes!
完美的画布 好
I will find you something worthy of a princess.
我给这位公主找一身最配她的衣服
I’m not a princess.
我不是公主
Nonsense
别瞎说
Let’s see what i got in my drawer.
来 让我看看抽屉里都有什么